Shipping & Policies
We are very excited to make and ship your item but due to the made-to-order nature of L.A. Osborn Jewelry, please allow 7-10 business days for jewelry orders to be filled! You will be notified via email when your order ships. Please feel free to email email@example.com if you have questions about your order.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $75.00!
- Priority Mail (2-3 days delivery) - $6.25 flat rate includes shipping/handling
- FedEx shipping is available for the continental US for a flat $35 charge. When your items are ready to ship, they are shipped via FedEx Standard Overnight and includes delivery tracking.
- First Class International (10-14 business days for delivery) is available for a flat rate of $15. Please note: this may not include customs/VAT charges as I am unable to calculate the charges in my shopping cart. This shipment method does not provide delivery tracking.
- USPS Priority International Flat Rate REST OF WORLD INTERNATIONAL customers: (6-10 day delivery) shipments are a flat rate of $35 for shipping and handling. Please note: this may not include customs/VAT charges as I am unable to calculate the charges in my shopping cart. This shipment method does not provide delivery tracking.
All of our jewelry is packaged and ready for gift giving. When you purchase from L.A.Osborn, you can know that you’re getting quality hand-crafted jewelry. We care about our customers and will always make sure you are well taken care of.
l.a.osborn uses quality materials to increase the jewelry’s longevity. In order to increase the lifespan of your pieces a little extra care will go a long way in caring for your new pieces.
- Remove jewelry before swimming, bathing or cleaning. Apply perfumes and creams long before putting on your jewelry.
- Sterling Silver, Gold fill, Rose Gold fill and plated jewelry can tarnish over time and quicker depending on skin, environmental and lifestyle all play a role in jewelry wearability. If you can store your jewelry in an is best to store air tight container or jewelry box. If you have a plastic bag that will work too.
- Clean your jewelry using a jewelry polishing cloth or jewelry pro pad. You can also use warm sudsy water or mild soap and water. For those items without gems or stones, brass or plated pieces, you can purchase a gold or silver jewelry cleaner. We suggest tarnyx found at your local drug store.
Gold-Filled vs Gold Plated
Gold-filled can last between 10 to 30 years, but will eventually wear through. Gold-filled items are 5 to 10 times thicker than regular gold plating, and 15 to 25 times thicker than gold electroplate.
The gold plated jewelry will tarnish within 12 months.
Gold-filled jewelry is composed of a solid layer of gold and is then bonded to a base of either a base metal or some sort of sterling silver.
Gold plating is a method of depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of another metal, most often copper or silver. It is electroplated.